Ola, meus amigos,
Water is a resource that is valuable beyond compare. I mean, you can survive without food for several days, but without water?
* * *
**DEAD**
(The little stars are flies). Okay, so, as we now know, we need water to survive. So, I'm going to tell you something. There are pipes underground that carry water and sewage to the river or lake, so sometimes when it rains, the rainwater make it into the sewage drains, making the river or lake polluted. So, what we want to do is make it so that rainwater doesn't get to the sewers. How can we do this? By, instead of making the areas of plant life in or around the street or parking lot, we can make them lower than the street, therefore: the rainwater will stream into the open plant area, watering the plants and saving endangered fishies.
And, so, I think that Brazil should do this. They should also plant more vegetation in their cities, because those will immediately soak up all of the water. I know, wild areas are beautiful with plenty of vegetation, but I'm talking about in the city. Raise flowers and other plants on top of roofs, in the street, everywhere! It could even make the air cleaner. Food for thought.
Sincerely,
Brazil Bloomer
No comments:
Post a Comment